If you spend $50 or more, see our Enterprise Plans.
Designed for small organizations and personal use, we offer two types of Standard Plans with identical capabilities – the only difference is the price you pay:
- Value – Pay only for the minutes you use. If you don't use, you don't pay.
- Flat Rate – Pay $10 per month for unlimited minutes when callers use our 200+ local USA dial-in numbers.
Choose Flex if you:
- Want to give callers a toll-free dial-in number.
- Host fewer than 5 conference calls per month.
- Want to provide many people with their own conference line.
Choose Flat Rate if you:
- Want a fixed monthly expense.
- Host multiple conferences per week.
- Don't need to provide callers with a toll-free dial-in number.
- The mandatory Federal Universal Service Fund Surcharge applies to all per-minute charges, excluding those associated with Skype or direct Internet connections. TurboBridge does not pass-through any state or local taxes to customer invoices.
- Minutes are counted separately for each participant, based on the access method used by that participant. For example, a 10-minute conference call with 5 participants would count as 50 usage minutes.
- Callers to Toll Dial-in Numbers may be billed for any applicable usage charges by their own phone companies. Local dial-in numbers are available throughout the USA, so many callers may be able to avoid long distance charges.